Sex Bracelet Articles:
Sex Bracelets FAQ
Origin of Sex Bracelets
The Great Debate
Sex Bracelet Games
Needless to say, the following
sex games are only appropriate for
adults. Whatever the rules, a game is just a game, "no" always
means no, and safe sex is always the best sex.
This is the original sex bracelet game.
- Player One selects a participant wearing jelly bracelets
- Player One chooses a bracelet based on its color and pulls
on it until it "snaps" off Player Two's arm.
- The bracelet may only be removed from Player Two by manually
breaking it without the aid of scissors, nail clippers, pocket
- If Player One loses their grip on the bracelet, and it snaps
back against Player Two's arm without breaking, Player One loses
- If Player One succeeds in breaking the bracelet, they may
perform with Player Two the act signified by the
the bracelet, as agreed upon by the game's participants.
- Player One may opt to redeem the broken bracelet (the "sex
coupon") at a later
time, but it may be used only once.
Tug of War
Like pulling on a wish-bone:
- Link two jelly bracelets together. (To do this, pass
Bracelet One through Bracelet Two, then use a finger to hook
Bracelet Two and pull it down and through Bracelet One, pulling
them in opposite directions. They should be joined by what looks
like a square knot.)
- Player One and Player Two each hook an index finger through
the opposite jelly bracelet loops.
- The players pull the linked bracelets in opposing directions
until one of the bracelets breaks.
- The player whose bracelet broke may then engage with the
other player in the act signified by the broken bracelet's
an act previously agreed on by the players before the start of
A more elaborate version of Tug of War:
- Two players create a chain of four or more jelly bracelets
of different colors.
- Each player takes an end of the chain and hooks a finger
through the end bracelets.
- The players stand a few feet apart and pull on the bracelet
chain in opposite directions.
- When a bracelet breaks, the players may engage in whatever
act that bracelet's
This adds an element of bondage play. For more of a challenge,
put the "cuffs" on behind the player's back. (Warning: Never leave
anyone alone after restraining them. Make sure the restraints are
not restricting blood circulation and do not leave on for more than
- Player One chooses two bracelets of different colors and
links them together as for "Tug of War." This creates a pair of
"handcuffs" that they can then slip on the wrists of Player Two.
- Player Two must "escape" from the cuffs by pulling their
wrists apart in opposite directions, until one of the bracelets
- Player Two may then engage with Player One in whatever act
is signified by the
the broken bracelet. If Player Two manages to break both
bracelets simultaneously, they may perform both acts in whatever
order they choose.
Remember the old bar trick of tying a maraschino cherry stem in a
knot using only your tongue? Usually a woman would do this, and
the idea was to demonstrate oral skills that were presumably
transferable to performing
fellatio. Since jelly bracelets could be
a choking hazard, we don't recommend using them to duplicate the
cherry stem stunt. Our version of this game give the men equal time
to show off their manual skills.
- The male player selects a jelly bracelet and breaks it off
of the female participant's arm.
- The object of the game is for him to tie the broken jelly
bracelet in a knot, using only one hand. He must keep the other
hand behind his back.
- Successfully tying the bracelet in a knot demonstrates he
possesses the manual dexterity to potentially stimulate a woman
- If he manages to tie the bracelet in a knot in less than a
minute, he earns the right to demonstrate his manual skills on the